Welcome to US95th open forum

This forum is open to all.

Moderator: ph95_admin-2015

RedDawg

Howdy

Post by RedDawg »

Man this is really nice. Looks like things are going well. S!
US95LtPickett

US95th

Post by US95LtPickett »

S! RedDawg, the US95th still needs a CO....... :D
RedDawg

Post by RedDawg »

I've talked to Badger and we are looking into starting an IL2 branch of the 95th. So we might be swapping the old web site over to IL2 format. That way we can have links to both forums and web sites. Not sure when it will happen but we are mulling it over. With the new Pacific Fighters comming out in Nov. with flyable B25's and Dive Bombers I'm really looking forward to getting back into blowing stuff up! LOL If a new WW1 sim comes out I be one of the first to get it! If you would keep me on the roster in reserve status. Really like the new forum looks good. S! All Dawg
Willow

Hi

Post by Willow »

Well I found my way. :shock: Looks good Picket.
US95 Rooster

Post by US95 Rooster »

:D
Salute Picket!
Great website, i used PHP forums before and they work great.
Glad to see you might add Wings of War here if it turns out ok. I like the looks of it so far. I`ve been leaving a few messages at Hyperfighter hoping they can add it to there game list. I never much cared for Gamespy, but if thats all we have i guess it will do. This is great that you created a website and forum page for us. Looks like RedDawg and Badger is going to create a Pacific Fighters bomber squad. Looks to me we are in for some great Flight sims in the future. Wish i could get back to day shift :D
I have a few great photos of Wings of War but i lost everyone e-mail address, MSN finaly cut me off from there e-mail service. I don`t have a any idea how many members we have any more. Lets hope Wings of War takes off and we can recruit more pilots for the 95th.
I guess we better start getting the new US95th website address out to all the other RB3D websites. So we can get more recruits. Plus let everyone no we are still around.
:wink:
Take Care!
US95 Rooster
US95Pickett

US95th

Post by US95Pickett »

S! Rooster & all, I notified Chevelle via email last night to change the url for the US95th to our current web site: http://us95th.org/ . I guess we can go ahead and post at WOV forum about our new web site and post in the squadron recruiting forum thread that the US95th is recruiting.
Hope to set up a team speak meeting this week (will be using the old version of team speak, download from the files page of our new web site). I'll send out the meeting date & time via email. Anyone that can't make the team speak meeting (when we set the date) and wants to remain with the US95th, email me.

Rooster, email me and I'll send you the email list of those that I know are planning on staying with the US95th.

I hope to finish up the pages that are still under construction at our web site soon.

Rhinebeck 2004 Reunion was great. US95Zardo and myself were there to represent the US95th. It was an honor to meet so many other RB pilots there. The lan parties at Rhinebeck and the Holiday Inn were a blast :wink: Will try to get some pictures posted at our web site sometime later this evening or tomorrow.
US95Pickett
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Wow. This is looking good! I like this! :D
Good to see some of us here already! I hope it'll be a good while here for us. I really don't know where to go from here, I mean WW1 sims.
I'm here if yaz need me! Salute! :lol:
NoMurC

Hi

Post by NoMurC »

Pickett, Count me in. Been busy this summer and haven't been flying much. But will take part in our wars when I am not working weekends.

Just finished a moose hunting trip. My brother got one and half is in my freezer. And in July my wife and I put up sockeye samon, both freezing and canned. So we are set. As my brother alwayls says "Wonder what the rich people are eating". Ha!!

Will try and make the meeting Sunday, but see you all in the air.

NoMurC
BA°Tinkerbelle CO

Lookin Good

Post by BA°Tinkerbelle CO »

:D
SALUTE!
Glad you have new site working,,,
will get going on those RBWL awards now that I have power and cable back
WarForces next on horizon.

Return to “Open Forum”