Salute one and all

This forum is open to all.

Moderator: ph95_admin-2015

RÃ…F28 Gyro

Salute one and all

Post by RÃ…F28 Gyro »

what ho chaps :)
the www makes it so easy to make friends all over the world and yet its still so easy to loose touch. Been what? 2 yrs or so? A big sorry to RÃ…F28 for leaving it so long but here i am, never forgotten u guys and its good to see u still playin. How have u all been? US95 lookin after u? :) good to see u have stuck with the 95th they are a good bunch.
Startin to get an itchy trigger finger u know, thinkin maybe i could tempt u all into a little drink and fly sometime? mind u thats if i can find the ole rb3d cd, must be here somewhere.... ahhh yes there it is, now what do i do with it? :D

Would be great to unload some lead with u all again sometime :)

Speak soon
Gyro

Elliminate the possible and the impossible becomes possible.
US95Smitty

Post by US95Smitty »

Hi ya Gyro. Great to see you my old friend. You are still part of the old squad. Just because they moved there bunks to our airbase the RAF28 is alive and very well. The 28th are now a wing of the 95th. you just have to get in touch with Pickett our web master at us95pickett@us95th.org he'll get you all set up for the secure server.
Live with Honor...Fly with Honor.....Die with honor
RAF28Stryker

Post by RAF28Stryker »

Hello there old friend! You've been missed. Your old comrades are ready, willing and able to drink and fly. Well, at least the drink part :)
Col. Stryker
US 95th
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, Gyro would look great in the RAF28 uniform again, hint, hint :wink: So would Horse, hint, hint :wink: Maybe if Stryker and Waldo twisted some arms :P
And get Vamp to twist Dagger's arm some :P
US95Pickett
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Well Gyro! We sure can use a itchy finger like you in our team! You are welcome to set up bunkers any time your ready! And I hope that it's now! :lol:
Sorry to say that I have been so busy in the real world to the point that I have not been active as I would like to be in the games! But we are alive and well here at the US95th Squadron dromes with the RAF28 as our dearest friends and neighbors! We also have the BA and CSQ, as our alleis! So don't feel left out. There's still lots of pilots around to keep you company! :D Signed; US 95th_Zardo CO.
bletchley

Post by bletchley »

Just Waldo, Stryker and me still active in RAF28, although Tanis has been spotted on the open servers. Yeates is now KOA Bentley. Would be really good if you could join us again!

Bletch 8)
Capt. Bletchley, DFC
RÃ…F28 Gyro

Post by RÃ…F28 Gyro »

Salute all,
well avin pooter probs at mo which is annoyin cos i was well on me way to gettin u guys in me gun sights hehe :) Soon as i can sort it i hope to catch u all online.

Bit of an update on me, well since i last played not much has happened in all fairness until may this year. My decree absolut came thru so me and mrs gyro were finally divorced. I'M FREE :) Since then tho i been in party mode more or less non stop hehe, i have a new love in my life, her name is suzi and she is one hell of a good ride and im jumping on her at every opportunity. hmmm better jus point out that suzi is in fact a suzuki gsx-r 600 motorbike :) hehe.

See u all soon

Gyro
RÃ…F Gyro

Post by RÃ…F Gyro »

Here we are a link to a pic of someone elses suzi but it is identical to mine...
http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/032784/

Gyro[/url]
US95Smitty

Post by US95Smitty »

Hey Gyro you got to watch out for those fast ladies ;)
RAF28 Waldo P

Post by RAF28 Waldo P »

Hmmm I had a Suzi once, she bit my backside. {{ WHAT A GAL }}
But now i just take the wife for a quick ride in my Hemi :)

Hope you come join us here in our new stables, but look out for the Red Dawg Ale here, its like waking up at Madame Bovary's, in her maids bedroom. I seem to remember you were fond of that maid!!
Waldo!!
RÃ…F28 Gyro

Post by RÃ…F28 Gyro »

toot toot ole chap, indeed, a fine filly she is. About time i looked the ole girl up again i feel :)

Gyro
RAF28 Waldo P

Post by RAF28 Waldo P »

You poof on us again Gyro? Come on back and join the fun.

Waldo!
RÃ…F28 Gyro

Post by RÃ…F28 Gyro »

what ho chaps,
sorry waldo ole' bean, i havent had much time on the pooter lately. Managed to get the damn thing working ok now, jus gotta get rb3d running correctly but its proving to be bit of a bind. Oh how i wish i had left win98se on here instead moving upto xp.

Speak soon

Gyro
US95Smitty

Post by US95Smitty »

theres a fix for that. E-Mail me Gyro. No fuss no muss just click and fly.
us95smitty@us95th.org
RAF28 Waldo P

Post by RAF28 Waldo P »

Salute Gyro
Yes, its a bit easier than you think to make the switch. Smitty or Pickett can get you there or if you like i'll walk you through it. Just let us know when you'll be on and we will give you all the help we can.

RAF28 Waldo P

Return to “Open Forum”