Zardo lives!

This forum is open to all.

Moderator: ph95_admin-2015

US95Zardo

Zardo lives!

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute Yal! Yes I'm still alive! Good to see Gabi in the squad. Salute Gabi! A belated welcome to the 95th! I'm sure that Pickett Waldo and Willow are taking care of you. Glad to have you on our team. I have been flying on occation. Been getting shot down by My favorite foe Halibut. lol For some reason he likes to shoot me down, lol But it's nice to see that most of you diehards are still flying.
I hope to make my presence felt more now than in the past. Been too busy. Long story, but I never expected to be the owner of two Pitbulls which have been taking up alot of my spare time. They are almost full grown by now and pretty much settled in my home and my heart.
I am looking forward to finding more time to fly, and the trailer to the movie Red Baron is really more like the real thing than Flyboys, I can;t wait to see it in the theaters. Your Loving CO, Zardo. 8)
US95 Gabi

Re: Zardo lives!

Post by US95 Gabi »

Salute! Sir, Thank you! Glad to hear you're coming back to air fights! I am in very good care, i get german beer every day - when our bombers fly over Deutschland, people are leaving their cities and hide under bridges, leaving their supplies completely unprotected (including their precioussss beer). I suspect this is why our bombers return with planes driven in a shaky manner, and not because of german fire damage as they always pretend :D It is a great bunch, and i have a lot to learn from every of them.

I can't wait for Knights of the Sky game; the sky will be full of newbs waiting to be shot, and old players coming (from IL2) to their senses :)
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute Yal! Yes Sir Gabi, I couldn't agree with you more. I have been flying this weekend and enjoying it! I even shot Halibut down a coulpe of times when he was done shoting someone else down. That's the only way I can get even with him! lol I need someone to be sparring partners with me, so that I can get up to fighter status like I once was. Let me know if anyone wants to light my pants on fire now and again, and I ain't talkin gay blades either :lol: I will try to be more availliable. A commitment would do it. :shock:
US95 Gabi

Post by US95 Gabi »

S! Sir, i try to fly every day, at least 1-2 hours, mostly in open servers. But as i am, surprisingly, an east european :), i fly mostly on european evening time (usually 3pm East US = 10pm my hour); while i'm not so good, maybe i can be half of a sparring partner. If it's convenient for you, maybe you could choose a day in the week - i could stay up late, maybe till 6-7 pm East US? Perhaps others will want to join for a bloody session? :)
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute , and Thanks Gabi; but unfortunately, I can only fly at night after 9:30 P.M. when I can fly.
US95 Gabi

Post by US95 Gabi »

Today i met online a former US95th CO - Ghost. Some days ago, another oldie came online - Wingsnapper :)
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, Gabi, rgr on Ghost, we hear from him every once in awhile, but the US95th never had a pilot named Wingsnapper.
Zardo..... great to hear from you again!
US95Pickett
US95 Gabi

Post by US95 Gabi »

Rgr Pickett, Wingsnapper is not a former US95, but he is an old RB player, very good (at least) in d7.

Salute!
US95 Gabi
RAF28 Waldo P

Post by RAF28 Waldo P »

Salute Zardo\

I'll try to set something up to give us both some pratice. I've not been flying much in the open servers and my dogfighting skill have slipped. It may have to be short flying times. I go to work at 11pm CST.

Waldo!!

Gabi I'll try to get with you as well. Wonder if a team dogfight pratice isn't in order. If we do it will have to be on a weekend for most to come i think.
US95 Gabi

Post by US95 Gabi »

I could stay up Saturday night if needed, or wake up early, to train at a US hour convenient/possible for others.

Salute!
US95 Gabi

I'll be leaving to my parents until Saturday, so i may not be available until then.
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute Yal! I've been coming on around 9:30 P.M. That seems to be the time I can make it. I'll be glad to wing with and opractice with anyone who can make it. I have been working on my dog fighting, including winging with any ally and I had a good time with some of the other team pilots against PJ666. I hope to get better as I go along. There was a time when I did alright as a fighter. I hope to reach a level where I can take the likes of Halibut who likes to hunt me down, lol. I see that as an opportunity to work on my skills.
The one thing I'm not doing is to go toe to toe with DRI,s like I used to. Instead; I'm working on swooping and turning as opposed to looping.
It is helping me to fly better. Also, since losing a fight in a damaged plane is not healthy in the games I'm learning to run when my plane is in bad shape. Hope to see yaz in the skies. :D
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute Yal! Like I promised, I'de be flying and working on my fighter skills! To me surprise, I got my fighter wings back and I'm feeling confident in my fighting. CYAZ at Dawn Patrol
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, hey Zardo :D , I managed to get to Dayton (circumstances changed at last moment enabling me to attend). Waldo and I are waiting on ya!
US95Pickett

Return to “Open Forum”