US95th web site updated

This forum is open to all.

Moderator: ph95_admin-2015

US95Pickett

US95th web site updated

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, the US95th web site http://us95th.org/ has been updated/redesigned. One of the changes is to the roster, which now reflects our current active US95th pilots. If any inactive US95th pilot that was removed from the roster wants to remain on the roster, email the web site admin.
Most of us are looking forward to the release of the new WW1 flight sim game that is currently under development "Knights of the Sky".
Of course, the Red Baron game still has lots of activity, especially in the organized wars.
US95Pickett
RAF28Stryker

Re: US95th web site updated

Post by RAF28Stryker »

S!

Nice redesign. I'd like to remain on the roster even though I cannot promise I'll fly any time soon. If there are other ways I can help, I would be willing to do so.

Stryker
US95Pickett

Re: US95th web site updated

Post by US95Pickett »

S! Stryker, good to hear from you, I'll add you back to the roster when I get back home (woohoo, I managed to make it to Dayton, change of plans at the last minute). Thanks for letting us know!
US95Pickett

PS:
Stryker, US95Gabi has created a patch for Red Baron that enables you to use TrackIR in the game. Everyone is raving about how great it works :D I'm going to order a TrackIR when I get back home from Dayton.

Return to “Open Forum”