I say chaps!

RÅF28 Gyro

I say chaps!

Post by RÅF28 Gyro »

What what, well some dirty rotten hun popped a cap in my fuel tank and i went down like a soggy badger over Alsace.
Luckily i put the ole girl down belly first in a field full of cabbages and made my way over to a quaint little farmhouse where i was somewhat startled by a pretty young French fillie who rather kindly took me in, and after some tea took me in again what what!
Made myself rather comfy to be fair but thought it was about time i made my way back as there may of been a small possibilty the chaps back home were missing me and i bet old Peggy hadnt been fed for a while either. So after she took me in again i set off.
Only to find the damn place over grown and a sign on the mess door saying gone to lunch with the jolly 95th. As fortune would have it my bicycle was still tied to peggy, bless her they should of buried her years ago, i knew they wouldnt feed her.

ANy eggs on the go in that mess of yours chaps or has bletchley eaten them all? I'm sure i just spotted waldo running behind a hangar with his underwear on his head and shouting bibble again!!!

Wheres Stryker when you want him??
RAF28 Waldo P

Re: I say chaps!

Post by RAF28 Waldo P »

Salute Gyro

As you can see we are still holding down this area of the the air. The battles overhead are a bit less than they used to be, when you went AOL with that French Squads, CO's sweet child. Im not sure I would let him see your face yet. I hope your here to fly that old crate with us when we face the Huns on Weekends. We really didn't use to many parts off it. Well none that you ever used anyway, except the enging, ok and the MG's and the right wheel. No one wanted the left one its still got that wobble in it where you landed hard when you spotted that farm maid milking.

We fly wars wars on weekend still, you can sign up and enjoy the fun. Picketts did all the work and is hoisting the ones we fly now. They are 12 to a side and have been much fun. Or if you need some pratice Im on most nights from 9:00 pm EST till about 11. If you are interested you will need to Go to Wings of Valor of copy the Meta server list as the Won Meta servers are no more.

If you would like to set up a time to do some flying just post when in here, and i'll try to attend.

US95 Waldo P XO

PS Stryker pops in once in awhile and says hello, but hasn't been in the air in a couple of years. I think he's playing a few different game with his brother.
RÅF28 Gyro

Post by RÅF28 Gyro »

Salute Waldo,
How the devil are you? ive not got a joystick at the moment but will do soon and have been itching to get back onto the good old rb3d for some time. Only game i occasionally play is battlefield 2. A good game but none of the high quality comaradery of this place.
Been getting my flying fix with rc models just lately and teaching my boys to fly.
Hope to catch you al soon

Gyro
RAF28 Waldo P

Post by RAF28 Waldo P »

Salute Gyro

I fly some RC myself I've got a hobbieCo trainer and a Slowpoke both in .60 size and a electric D7.
Get yourself a joystick and come join the fun. There's not many of us left, but most all the bad apples have left, so it seems better flying RB now than in the past. And its still a blast!!

Waldo!!
RAF28Stryker

Post by RAF28Stryker »

S! Gyro,

Good to hear from you. It's been much too long. Although some things never change. Waldo still has to bleach his skivvies after every flight. And if he encounters the enemy, he has to throw the damn things away. There's no cleaning up after that :lol:

Waldo is right about one thing, I don't fly online anymore. Maybe I should, but I just can't stand the thought of having to set everything up on my current computer. But I do pop in to say hi to my old friends.

Stryker

Return to “General Forum”