Looking for a squadron

FCFlyer

Looking for a squadron

Post by FCFlyer »

~S 95th, I have been looking around for a ROF squad to fly with, What are the requirements as far as membership in the squad.
US95Pickett

Re: Looking for a squadron

Post by US95Pickett »

S! FCFlyer, the main requirement is that you are an honorable pilot, all other requirements are met if you fly with honor and have fun! :D

For the last 12+ years, we have been flying RB3D and more recently, some of the US95th pilots have expanded to flying IL2 and Rise of Flight. There's only 3 of us that are flying ROF at the moment; others will fly ROF when they are able to upgrade their computers to meet the high hardware requirements of flying ROF.

There are lots of good squadrons around. If you are an honorable pilot and are interested in joining the US95th Aero Squadron, we'd be glad to have you as a member.

We have two servers that we use for flying both RB3D and ROF and a TeamSpeak server for voice comms; although I'm still learning the ROF server system of creating missions, etc.

If you are interested in flying in RB3D, we have a tournament - RBWar that is currently in its fifth tournament. More information is available about the RBWar Tournaments at the RBWar Forum.
US95Pickett
Vampire

Post by Vampire »

S! FCFlyer.....

Thank you for your interest in the US95th. We would be more then happy if you decide to hook up with us. As Pickett said our requirements are simple and few. Play with honor and have fun. That is it, pure and simple.

If you play Il-2, look me up I fly under either US95th_Vampire or RubberDucky, depending on my mood. I would love to wing with you, as an introduction on joining the 95th. If you fly Lock On, look for US95thDagger or Dagger and say that I recomended that you wing up with him; as that you are thinking about joining the SQ.

Hope to see you in the cyber skies soon....Vamp..... :D
FCFlyer

Post by FCFlyer »

Thanks Vampire, I do fly Il2 but In all honestly I am a little burnt out with it, been flying it for so many years now, just want to fly something different. As far as Lock on, I did fly the A-10 with the 44th Watchers squardron for about a year but ended up going back to Il2.
I have been waiting for something like ROF for many years I really enjoy the dogfights in the WWI birds. I think that is where I am going to spend most of my time from here on out getting used to flying WWI, I have been on the 95th server today serveral times I had hoped to speak with Pickett while he was on but i lost connection and when i returned he was gone.
Maybe here in the near future we can hook up on comms and do a flight or two. ~S FC
Vampire

Post by Vampire »

S! FCFlyer.....

We are now jumping into RoF...What you need to do is log into the 95th training server and announce your intentions to any 95th'r present. Do not be deterred if we pop in and out... internet connections and real life, do take it's toll..Just hang in there and it will happen.. if you have any questions.....just address them to me, we will be more then glad to have you, if your game rules are to fly with honor, and have fun....V.....

Return to “General Forum”