Aug. post

RAF28 Waldo P

Aug. post

Post by RAF28 Waldo P »

Ok I don't post often in here but i do check the forum every day to see whats going on. No post yet this month so here's the first. I miss flying with all of ya and i need to see how picketts doing? All good with you? Im peachey ;) Waldo!!
US95Pickett

Re: Aug. post

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, hiya Waldo, I'm slowing down but I'm still moving... :lol:

I haven't flown much at all - maybe 2 or 3 times a week but only about 30 minutes or so each time on our server. I've been staying fairly busy with other projects.

Things have been very slow with the squadron... Maybe have to post something in our private forum section about getting things activated again :mad2:
US95Pickett
US95 2Lt Blake

Post by US95 2Lt Blake »

hey
Miss flying with you guys too. be nice to put together a little inter squad fun maybe rekindle the fire.
been praciticing and hope to make you guys proud.

And I also have a big anouncement.
welcome Luke Gregory Hill to the squad. born sunday aug 5 at 5. just like the bullfight. Our first child.

see you soon.
"up and at em"
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, Blake, that's truly great news!!! Congratulations on the birth of your son!!! You'll have to post some pictures when you have time! :biggrin2:
US95Pickett
US95 Punish

Post by US95 Punish »

Hey Blake congratulations to the newest pilot. That makes me feel old being yesterday was my granddaughter's 3rd birthday and thye 30th was my son's 31 st. :)

Return to “General Forum”