Howdy

US95 RedDawg

Howdy

Post by US95 RedDawg »

Howdy guys been awhile. Just stopped in to check on what is going on these days. RB still going or has everything swapped to RoF now? I have rise of flight but haven't played it in a long time. Tried to play on line a few times but would get shot on the ground before I could get my engine started lol. Never could get my views set up right to be able to look around very good like in RB. plus no clear dash hurts after you get used to it too lol. Might give it a shot soon when I find the time. S! Dawg :wink2:
US95 Odee

Re: Howdy

Post by US95 Odee »

S! Dawg

Welcome back! RoF Online, try out the US95 Server. Almost a guarantee that you won't get shot down tacking off (vulched), and there's some pretty great guys in the RoF side that I've met... each and everyone a class act.
:biggrin2: :thumbup:
US95 Odee
Live to fly, Fly to fight, Fight to live! ~ Life's a vicious circle

RAF28 Waldo P

Post by RAF28 Waldo P »

Salute Dawg

You know some of us old RB's are still around. We have moved on to ROF this year. Its not a bad game. Its a bit harder than RB was, but the eye candy is real sweet. Pickett is still taking care of us old gray hair folks. You know he changes our bedpans and wipes our dribbles after each meal. You should come by and give it a try. We can give you a leg up on the setup. Besides you took the last bottle of scotch when you left. WE MISS THAT SCOTCH!!!!

US95 Waldo P XO
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute Dawg! Good to see your post buddy!
What's up with you these days? :cool2:
You just hit the F4 And F8 to target external
And F1 and F8 for cocpit view. No transperency here.
You can join us in Pickett's US95th Server.
We'll fill you full of lead til you get the point. :lol:
No! Just kidding. We be glad to help an ole Dawg like you play Top Gun! :mad2:
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! RedDawg, been a long time, glad to see ya out and about :)
I haven't flown much the last few weeks, been real busy with other things, but post when you have time to fly and I'll join you online. We also have our own TeamSpeak3 server for voice communications.
There is still a few pilots flying RB3D. If you wanted to fly RB3D and don't see the servers, post here and we'll post the meta servers ip that are needed to see the RB3D servers available.
Good to hear from you again; hope you and your family are well.
US95Pickett
US95 RedDawg

Post by US95 RedDawg »

Family is fine I bought a 57 Chevy Station Wagon I've been working on restoring so I don't play computer stuff much at the moment. But I will practice when I get some free time and try to hook up with you all sometime. S! good talking to you all. Dawg
US95 Punish

Post by US95 Punish »

Nice to meet ya RedDawg, I'm the newest goggle cleaner in the squadron, just making movies lately and trying to practice so these aces don't make fokker fodder outta me too soon. :) :mad2:
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute Dawg! I want you to know that these new recruits inspired me to do a movie. :boring2:
Check out my post :mad2: 'Zardo's First movie production' :deadman2:
and see what your missing. :biggrin2:
US95 RedDawg

Post by US95 RedDawg »

Nice to meet you too Punish S!

Return to “General Forum”