Zardo's First Movie Production.

US95Zardo

Zardo's First Movie Production.

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute Yal! http://youtu.be/MHNV42SFAM8
Sorry guys. I can't get the vid to show up here. But the link is at the top of this post.
I worked very hard on this one. About 60 hrs for 7:34 minutes.
So little time and not much patience. :deadman2:
I wanted this video to be unique to the others Iv'e posted.
I had to use all my creative juices to get it the way I wanted it. Plus my learning curb on using Microsoft Movie Maker for the first time really made it a challenge.
In the end I enjoyed my work. I give it an 8. But that's me. :biggrin2:
Please check it out and feel free to comment. Don't worry about hurting my feelings. I enjoy constructive criticizm. And for those of you who kept hearing me say I'm making a video, the wait is over. Thanks for your patience.

EDIT: Admin added correct youtube url to show video in post
US95 Punish

Re: Zardo's First Movie Production.

Post by US95 Punish »

You did a great job Zardo, the music was great as well as the shots, props to you sir. >S< :mad2:
US95 Odee

Post by US95 Odee »

S! and well done! This is too good not to share on FaceBook... So I did! Had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard.

Love the Stooges sound bytes, too. I got several of em I use at home. Now I got inspiration for my movies.

Thanks again and S!
:thumbup: :thumbup:
US95 Odee
Live to fly, Fly to fight, Fight to live! ~ Life's a vicious circle

US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute Yal! And Thanks Pickett Sir!
I was surprised to see utube. :biggrin2:
I hope yaz like it. I added the sub plot as the 'Three Stooges', because they gigged my fight. :lol:
Now this really happened in the fight.
I orquestrated them into the fight to show the intensity of the fight.
But they were responsable for the antics. So I voiced over for the sake of humor. I just had to throw Johhny in there to honor the song 'Over there' that was playing too!. :cool2:
US95 RedDawg

Post by US95 RedDawg »

Cool movie cant wait for the sequal lol
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute Yal! Thanks guys! Thanks for the good review.. I will be inspired to do the next one!
Cool on the Facebook and twitter too!
I'll take all the support I can get. :biggrin2:
US95 Gabi

Post by US95 Gabi »

Very nice movie ! ... and way too funny :)

S!
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute Yal! And thank you Gabi! Good to see old squadies visit.
It was worth the time and energy I put into it.
I'm glad you liked it Sir!
Also check out the other vids produced by some of our newcomers, who by the way were responsable for my inspiration to do this vid.
Vampire

Post by Vampire »

S! to all...

Great vid boss....more please...... :thumbup: .....V....
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute Vamp! I'm putting ideas together in my head and reviewing some of the recent flight records to come up with my next project. I have two videos in mind, and deep back where the wood burns Iv'e got a few more brewing. I will post when I'm ready for my next project. It will be one of two but both will be in progress.
1) 'To drop a bomber'. The atrosity of shooting down bombers. :mad2:
2) ' Unknown pilot's, Another fine mess I got myself into!' about a loose canon who gets in a jam. :deadman2:
:lol:
US95 Odee

Post by US95 Odee »

Salute Z!

'...Another fine mess I got myself into!' Sounds like my last mission in the Career mode. Silly me gets separated from the flight after a fight, and stooging around as I usually do, see a flight off in the distance thinking it is my flight. Imagine my surprise as co-alt, I blow through a mob of seven Albatrosses!?!? Helluva fight it was, with me sort of winning, but having to ditch.
:roll: :oops:
US95 Odee
Live to fly, Fly to fight, Fight to live! ~ Life's a vicious circle

US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute Odee! :lol:
That sounds like a good video to present. Sounds like you had a blast that day, ending in a narrow escape.
As a matter of fact, thats what happened to Quinten Roosavelt, as he got separated from his unit, only he was following a squadron for quite a while til he realized that they were Huns. They didn't recognize him either til he shot the last one in formation down, then he ran for his life. :biggrin2:
In another mission, he jumped into a fight in his wild and wooly nature and ended up getting flamed, as witnessed by a fellow pilot who saw him go down. I don't remember if he got a second kill before he got it.
He was a happy go lucky type of fellow who took the hearts of his fellow squadies. He was warned about not doing that in combat. He didn't listen. The end. :mad2:
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

http://youtu.be/f2t2fyQ4v74
Salute Yal!
Have you ever seen a boat float through the air?
This took place on Sept 5 2011 at about 2:00 A.M. The Hun plane was driven by Ahem and I don't remember who the other Camel jockey was. But we were all seeing the same thing in disbelief.
I hope you enjoy this. :biggrin2:
Last edited by US95Zardo on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, Zardo, what you saw is easily explained.

Whoever created that mission, either intentionally or unintentionally set the wrong altitude of one or more of the way points that the ship was traveling/following. Instead of traveling on the water following a particular route (determined by the way points set by the mission creator), the ship reached a way point that was set in the air, so the ship followed the way point into the air (it's a bug in the game itself that the ship can actually follow a way point into the air; the same thing can happen to trains and vehicles).

Hope this helps to explain what you saw.

US95Pickett
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute Yal! Thanks Pickett! That explains it all. It was done at 11:56 A.M. EST exactly, as I had entered the server, there it was as plain as the nose on my face. The time and date stamp on the video made it possible to pinpoint when it happened.
We were about to have a jousting match when Bang! He got hit by a close range AA. :mad2:
After that, we just flew around it til it landed in the water. I thaught it was a treat to record it and share with the comunity. :cool2:

Return to “General Forum”