Drink & Fly

RAF28 Waldo P

Drink & Fly

Post by RAF28 Waldo P »

Salute All

There has been some interest shown in a Red Baron game played by my old squad. We called it a Drink and Fly. I will try to set down the rules for this, and if there is still a few that would like to try this I will set one up.

The rules are real simple. We fly a number of different planes in a Melee style. Say we start out with early planes and as the game progresses we go the newer planes when we tire of the planes we are flying.

Now for the Drink part. When you shoot someone down you must take a drink. Oh it should be stronger than milk. The more you kill the more you drink. In the past that has made it even out as your skills become less you go from killing people to being killed.

Its was just a fun way to get the squad togather and flying. ROF doesn't have the RB style of MElee server, You can't fly hun V hun or Allied V Allied. But im sure that could be worked around. WE could try to pick planes that are even matched.

If this sound like something you might like to try, just post below. If there is interest i'll set one up.

Waldo!!

Return to “General Forum”