Rise of Flight 1.022 patch released

US95Pickett

Rise of Flight 1.022 patch released

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, the Rise of Flight 1.022 patch was released today. It's a large patch at 314MB in size. And of course, there are new skin packs that have been released too.
US95Pickett
US95 2Lt Blake

Re: Rise of Flight 1.022 patch released

Post by US95 2Lt Blake »

Salute all
hope everyones well. Had a question thought the squad could help with, After patch throttle was reversed, went to "invert" like we could before, but for the life of me cant find where the box is. what am I missin?

and I know this is asking alot, but could someone walk me through the "download of skins pack". Like, where are they? The last two updates I havent been savy enough to figure out and think ill swallow my pride and ignorance for the bliss of learning something new.
thanks in advance
"up and at em"
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, Blake, you can download the various RoF skins from here:
http://riseofflight.com/en/community/usefulmaterials

The two things you might want to download are:
"Skins *.jpg to *.dds thumbnails conversion pack"
and
"RoF Official Skinspack v.1.022"

They are the first two downloads under the "Skin Packs" section of that page. The "RoF Official Skinspack v.1.022" is an all inclusive skin pack of the official RoF skins (it has all official RoF skins up through the latest 1.022 version of RoF). The "Skins *.jpg to *.dds thumbnails conversion pack" is something new that just came out and goes with the 1.022 official skin pack, so download both of the above skins packs.

The "RoF Community Historical Skinspack Vol.1" through "RoF Community Historical Skinspack Vol.9" are community members who have created historical skins for the plane of RoF. If you wanted all of the historical skins, then you would need to download all 9 volumes (historical skin packs) because each volume is separate/non-inclusive (for example, volume 9 doesn't include all of the skins from previous the volumes, only the new skins since volume 8 ).

I'll have to start up RoF and go look for where the invert button is located now - sorry I couldn't help on that one.

US95Pickett
US95 2Lt Blake

Post by US95 2Lt Blake »

Thank you
I found the invert box for the throttle control under "response" however I have ticked it and "applied before for I fly" many times, but doesnt seem to make a difference. I must be skipping a step.

your always so helpful, really do appreciate it, I will download both and see what happens
"up and at em"
RAF28 Waldo P

Post by RAF28 Waldo P »

Salute

Don't forget to also save the profile as well as apply it. I have a bad habit of forgetting to save it myself so i'll sometime have to do it twice.

Waldo!!
US95 2Lt Blake

Post by US95 2Lt Blake »

Salute!
ok I got my changes to save but can only make these changes from the main page. i was trying to make changes in game/during a quick mission or mission. Dont know why I cant change anywhere else. but glad its back to where it was.
hope everyone enjoyed there thanksgiving.
blake
"up and at em"

Return to “General Forum”