ROF PIG

Manny Pfaltz

ROF PIG

Post by Manny Pfaltz »

Hi Guys,
I found US95th via a reply to one of my post by David Hayward on the ROF forums.

http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic ... 6&start=30

I've been enjoying ROFICE for quite a few months now, but flying against AI isn't quite satisfying enough. On the other hand, flying online has, and continues to be a big letdown. I'm just not up to "FULL REAL" as practiced by most of the ROF community. My PC's not up to it, and neither am I. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy ROF in my own fashion, does it?
As I stated in my OP, I like Padlocks, Icons, and Gauges. So call me a PIG! (Padlocks, Icons, Gauges) I'm happy to carry that title, who's with me? I was happy to find the US95th server, I think I've found myself a home! At least I hope so!
I'm looking forward to flying with you all, if you'll have me!
Cheers,
Manny Pfaltz
US95 2Lt Blake

Re: ROF PIG

Post by US95 2Lt Blake »

Salute!
and welcome
everyone around here has been pretty busy, or flying career, but Ill look for you on the 95th
see ya around. :biggrin2:
"up and at em"
US95 2Lt Blake

Post by US95 2Lt Blake »

Maybe not,
not right now anyway, just tried to log on twice and got stuck at download files. never finished, could not cancel had to log off.
maybe Pickett knows?
"up and at em"
US95 2Lt Blake

Post by US95 2Lt Blake »

Ok
tried again a little latter 9 or so cali time and had no problem. 5 or so people on for an hours fun. be lookin for you
"up and at em"

Return to “General Forum”