A SQ ball cap?

Vampire

A SQ ball cap?

Post by Vampire »

S! all....
I am thinking of putting toegther a 95th Aero base ball cap. Any SQ member who is interested, post a response in my Nov. 3, 2014 post in the members only section......V........ :biggrin2:
Vampire

Re: A SQ ball cap?

Post by Vampire »

S! to all....

Well, I have the thing laid out, since no one said anything; I will do as the kid form Hoboken said, " I did it my wayyyyyy"........ and submit it to a company that makes custom caps.... :biggrin2: ......V.......
Vampire

Post by Vampire »

S! to all....

Just a heads up, I am in the final phase of the ball cap thingie. I have picked up the set up and layout cost,(I owe you guys that much :biggrin2: ) It looks like the cost of each cap will run $34.00 plus $7.95 shipping,( yeah I know spendy :deadman2: ).

This price however, has the WWI mule logo, with US95th Aero SQ. on the front . It will also include your call sign on the left front at a 45 degree angle in gold letters. This is all included at the above price.

I will post an image when it is all worked out and post the ordering info in the SQ section....V..........
Vampire

Post by Vampire »

S! all...

Just a short blurb, to let you know I decided to hold off on the order for a week or so. The people at the cap company, said that better quality cap, (same price btw) is about to be delivered any day now.

Will post the pix and order info when I get it....V..... :P
Vampire

Post by Vampire »

S! All....

Just a short msg. I just got an e-mail saying the Caps have been shipped and I should get them in a day or two.......V......... :wink2:
US95Dagger

Post by US95Dagger »

S! Sir, and Thanks! :biggrin2:
Vampire

Post by Vampire »

S! all...

The caps are in and I do say the wait was well worth it, (yeah I know I got some ego involved lol :biggrin2: )
so here are the links to a front and side view.

http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/mc-Z5 ... g.html?o=1

http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/mc-Z5 ... g.html?o=0

To order a cap for yourself from copycaps, email Bruce at zapamail@copycaps.com refer to order number 980900 (the US95th Aero SQ). They will put your call sign on the cap, all for $34.00 per cap and $7.95 shipping.

Hope you folks like it, I already got some mentions today .......V..........

Return to “General Forum”