95th's 100th B'day coming up....

Vampire

95th's 100th B'day coming up....

Post by Vampire »

S! to all....
Well, the 95th has a birthday coming up, (1917~2017,( yes, the "Real SQ" is still active). SO, I was thinking,(Yeah, I know, not again :roll: ....),maybe we should have a 100th B'day party hat :eh: ......

So what are your thoughts?....V.... :wave:
Vampire

Re: 95th's 100th B'day coming up....

Post by Vampire »

S! to all...

Well, with more time time on my hands that I know what to do with, :lol: I have decided to make a 95th 100 B'day party hat :biggrin2: !!!!! It will be along the same lines as the the one we have now, but kinda sorta different......I will pick up the design and set up costs....So, all you have to do is pay for the cap and shipping to you. Like the other cap, I will not get anything for it.. :angel: ..I owe you guys that much.......Will keep you all posted on how things progress.......V..........
Vampire

Post by Vampire »

S! all....
Well, now I am thinking about the basics for the B'Day Party hat........1st; What should the color be? :think: The same, or?.....Your thoughts......V........
Vampire

Post by Vampire »

S! to all....

Well, I AM thinking either U.S. Air Force blue, or the mud brown color of the uniform jackets of the WWI era for the hat color......What do you folks think?.. :? ...V.....
Vampire

Post by Vampire »

S! to all...

Sorry to keep you all on tender hooks, :twisted: ,(where the hell did THAT expression ever come from :wtf: ). But I am almost there on the party hat. I will tell you this, I have decided that the color will be," mud brown", to honor the old uniform of the day...........V..........
Vampire

Post by Vampire »

S1 to all....

Well, I done done it!!!! The Party Hats are done.....I should get the ones I ordered in about a week. Will give you all the info when the dust settles.... :biggrin2: .V......

Return to “General Forum”