Creater of US95th says hi

This forum is open to all.

Moderator: ph95_admin-2015

Founder

Creater of US95th says hi

Post by Founder »

Hello everyone, Not sure if anyone here would recognize me..with the exception of Dagger and Pickett. I started the US95th Back in 98-99 when I was stationed in Korea. I'm on the last year and half of my twenty year active duty to the U.S. Army and on a whim thought I'd look the old squadron up and see if was still active. Boy has it changed.. Website looks great. If anyone here remembers me and wants to get in touch shoot me a telegram at soldierboy114@hotmail.com I'm currently stationed in Kitzingen Germany where as I said before will retire from in sixteen months. From here its back state side to rest up for a couple of months before thinking of looking for employment.. if in fact I need to bother..LOL

Take care all hope to hear from some of you old wingers.

Luerding
(ret.Gen.)
US95th
Vampire

Saying Hello

Post by Vampire »

S! Lueding...
Yes, it has been a while and glad to hear that you are still looking down at the flowers and not up at them.
Congrads in making it this far...Please stop by more and more and before you know it....... Who knows? :wink:

Vamp
founder

Probs

Post by founder »

Hi guys.. Vamp how ya doing? Ok here's the prob. I try to launch the muliti player option and I for what ever reason can't log on to the sierra servers? I have RBII upgraded with the super patch.. toyed with the options of the game.. but other than that I don't recall how to get a list of the servers.

Plz help

Files and such

Post by Guest »

S!....
Go to the 95th main page, go to files section, and downloard the 1078 patch, that will get you to the servers on line. On the bottom of our page there is a link to Wings of Valor. Use that link to go to the main site for all things RB. In the WOV site there is a section on all the needed down loads and needed/interesting sites etc.
The 1078 patch will get you on line, if you use XP, the XP 1st aid kit works for me and you should be up and flying. Just remember I'm a techie moron....Vamp
Founder

Paints

Post by Founder »

Ok.. being that I'm old here.. I've forgotten just how the paints are suppose to work. I down loaded all the paints for the squadrons. I've got them placed in the paint folder of the RBII game folder. Now when I log on, what code or number do I use to see the US95th paint job?

Also if you all wouldn't mind.. I'd like to enliste... AGAIN!!! LOL

Luerding
Vamp

paint

Post by Vamp »

S!......

The number for the 95th is 173. There is a list somewhere,( I forget), that has all the sq's numbers etc, (the new ones). About you coming back ..You got my vote... :D

Well what do you guys think??....Vamp
Founder

Paints?

Post by Founder »

I'm not sure I got the paint schemes in the right folder.. I downloaded the hundreds schemes..there all in one large folder. Now does that folder which is called "Paint" go into the "paint" folder of RBII or do I rename the old paint folder and keep the new one as is.. I typed in 173 but still can't get the mule symbol to appear on the plane. Went against my first Jasta fighter and got my arse spanked four times in a row..uggg am I ever rusty as hell. I remembered I prefered using the N17 but some how my banking to the right is much slower than the left. I get into a pup and I bank just fine to the right and left..LOL oh well.. anwyas.. If you could help me out with the schemes that would be great.

Also when does this war thing kick off or has it already?
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, the "paint folder" was supposed to replace/overwrite the paint folder in the RBII/RB3D folder, but you can just rename your orginal paint folder to something else and then copy the newly created paint folder (from Flybert's site) to your C:\SIERRA\RedBaron3D or C:\SIERRA\RBII folder (same location as the original paint folder).
It sounds like you might possibly have the newly created paint folder located within the original paint folder, which won't work.
Here's Fly's site that explains how to unzip the paint files to the proper location of your RB install:
http://www.flybert.net/mppinst.htm
Hope this helps you.
US95Pickett
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, upon behalf of Col. Zardo, CO of the US95th Aero Squadron, I'd like to welcome Capt. Luerding back to the US95th :) Capt. Luerding was the first CO of the US95th many years ago :wink: There's an empty bunk in the barracks, you'll just need to move the empty RedDawg ale bottles to find it :lol:
Welcome back Capt. Luerding!
US95Pickett
Founder

Thanks

Post by Founder »

Pickett, Thanks a bunch for welcoming me. Its certainly been a long time since we chewed up the skies together. Look forward to doing it yet again with you and vamp..

S!

CPT.Luerding
US95th
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute Yal! Thanks Pickett for welcoming Luering on my behalf! I heard about you Sir! I'm honored to finally meet you. As you can see, you left a legendary squadron to flourish into one of the longest standing if not the longest standing squad in Red Baron sim history! 8)
I am honored to be the Co. who is residing in your former office!
I'm not as good as the men before me, but I do my best sir!
Since you already know Pickett, What can I tell you that you don't already know! He is the pillar that holds this squadron up.
I give you a warm welcome, and if I can be of service to you in any way, I'll do the best I can to accomodate you! But you can't have my bunker! Sir! :P
US95Dagger

Post by US95Dagger »

S! Sir...Good to see you around again.OK I'm now reloading a patching it back up.Starting to look like the old 95th again,Luering,Pickett,Vamp.,just gotta get a few more back.Trying to get Solo to come back.Please stay in touch.
S!
Dagger
US95Willowmaker

Post by US95Willowmaker »

Salute. Welcome back. :P W.M.
May all your skies be blue. ")

Return to “Open Forum”