Gabi......

RAC_Gump

Gabi......

Post by RAC_Gump »

G'day Gabi.......RAC_Gump here, I dont think we've ever met *shakes hand*
I've heard along the grape vine that ur the guy to see about code writing , love the app's youve made for RB3D and Im wondering if I can get you intrested in this.......

and....

And yes, their just pictures at the moment, it doesnt exist.....thats why Im here butter'ing you up LOL
Its a project I'm trying to get going with support from Murph, Rb3D.net and others.....Can we get you licking ya lips and getting intrested?
Anyway, Im going to get it all up on a website within a couple of weeks, this is just a teaser to get ppl intrested and to gauge what level of support there is out there.....Feel free to drop by the RAC forum, Rb3D.net forum or even shoot me a e-mail for more info..... markgump@hotmail.com

Cheers, Gump!

Oh, and if anyone else wants to get involved, give us a shout, dont be shy!!! Dont need to know anything bout programming either!!
US95 Gabi

Re: Gabi......

Post by US95 Gabi »

Hello Sir,

Looks and sounds very nice, i only don't know how much time i'll have; i see the application will try to integrate functionality from FCJ-CP and Reload, this is an interesting idea i was at one time thinking to add in Reload. Do you intend to use all those utilities, called from your interface, or to integrate all the code into one application (or it isn't yet decided)? There will be only one problem if you want to use only one application, and that is - i can't give the source code of Reload to anyone, for security reasons. Also i think it would take pretty much time for anyone to make that app.

Regards!
US95 Gabi
RAC_Gump

Re: Gabi......

Post by RAC_Gump »

S! Gabi......thanks for the reply!

Nothing has been decided yet.....the project is in the VERY early stages....might not even happen!

I dont know about how to intergrate each utility....Can you call them as needed without a seperate GUI needed? So you can input from the same common GUI as shown in the picture? (have each utility run in the background when called?).
I dont know much about coding....I have a basic understanding on how things work, but dont know enough to write the actual code or what limitations are there...

Also, nothing is 'set-in-stone' so the look and operation of the utility can be changed if something wont work or is too complex/time consuming, what you see above is my 'dream' of what I would like to be made.

I was thinking of trying to get everyone together on this...Cpt Darwin, Swwisa, and all the major patch makers...but I dont know yet, I have to contact more people and see what the intrest is.

I see the problem of 'patching up' RB3D as a big hurdle for new players comming to the game (and even old ones returning like me), and having a All-in-one Patch manager/Game launcher would be very nice. Most, if not all of the basic utilies and update files are already made, its just a case of bringing them all together in a easy to use utility.....thats something that doesnt exist yet!

Ill stay in touch...I should have a full "concept" up on a website soon for all the see and I'll let you know when its ready. Thanks again for your intrest!

Cheers, Gump!

Return to “General Forum”