Rise of Flight ICE review at combatace.com

US95Dagger

Rise of Flight ICE review at combatace.com

Post by US95Dagger »

Finally combatace has it's review of Rise of Flight ICE up for all to see. Check it out http://combatace.com/topic/62154-rise-o ... s-edition/
US95Pickett

Re: Rise of Flight ICE review at combatace.com

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, Dagger, just finished reading your review of Rise of Flight at combatace.com. It's spot on! Even though I had just finished flying Rise of Flight about twenty-five minutes ago, reading the review made me want to start Rise of Flight back up and get back in our servers to fly some more.

I've really been enjoying flying Rise of Flight in our servers. Have met some really nice pilots and of course it's great flying with the other US95th pilots. I guess the best compliment I can say about Rise of Flight and how much I've been enjoying it, is it's giving me that same feeling that I had when Red Baron II was first released back in Nov/Dec 1997 and I first started flying it :D

For those pilots who are considering Rise of Flight, download the demo and try it out. The demo is good for 14 days. The game has a learning curve; it's just like starting out as a newbie in RBII/RB3D with it's learning curve. Once you get accustomed to the flying in Rise of Flight, I think you'll like it too. :D
US95Pickett

P.S. Here's a couple of my favorite views of an enemy Fokker DVII :thumbup:

lining up a Fokker DVII in the gun sites of a US95th Aero Squadron Spad 13

Fokker DVII going down in flames
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, Dagger, I made a short post over at SimHQ forum about your review of Rise of Flight for CombatAce.

SimHQ forum
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, Dagger, the post I made over at Sim HQ about your review of Rise of Flight has been blocked with no explanation given. :thumbdown:
Guess they didn't want to see a link on their forum to a review of Rise of Flight by CombatAce.com :crazy:
US95Pickett
US95Dagger

Post by US95Dagger »

simhq would never let that happen, not with us anyways. Thanks for trying though. I appriciate the effort. S! Sir.

Return to “General Forum”