New CO of the US95th Squadron

This forum is open to all.

Moderator: ph95_admin-2015

US95Pickett

New CO of the US95th Squadron

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, congratulations on the promotion of US95Zardo to CO of the US95th Aero Squadron ! US95RedDawg (retired) has generously supplied a truck load of RedDawg Ale for all ! SALUTE CO US95Zardo ! :D
US95Pickett
US95Rooster

US95Rooster

Post by US95Rooster »

Salute C.O. Zardo!
We have a new C.O. who bravely stepped forward and took on the command dutys of the US95th.
Lets all get behind are new C.O. and start flying in the RB3D servers, and get ready to do battle in War Forces.
I just wanted to say it was fun chating to everyone, in Picketts new chat room.
Take Care!
Rooster
US95 RedDawg

Post by US95 RedDawg »

S! WTG Zardo! The truck is on its way!
BA°Tinkerbelle CO

Congrats

Post by BA°Tinkerbelle CO »

S~ and Congrats to Z on his promo to CO :)

I am quite impressed Pickett, fine job you ahve done with the site!
I look forward to getting in some air time with the US95th
before the start of WarForces. :D

Your Friendly Neighborhood Fairy~
BA°Tinkerbelle CO

Post by Guest »

Thanks Yal! I'm not big on speaches! As a matter of fact, I'm a man of few words. So this is my big Speach!

It is an honor to take on the possition that nobody else wanted to take! :twisted:
So I'll make the best of it and do all I can to make the 95th a good and fun squadron to be in. If anyone needs to get a hold of me My email is open to all! zardomiko@ameritech.net Feel free to get in touch with me,for any reason, and to help me get into the possition of leading a good squad! Again I say Thanks.
I just ask of all who flies the colors of the 95th to do it with honor, and respect for all the pilots we fly with or against!
Remember! We don't get mad, We don't get even, We just Kick Ass! :)
'Refuse to lose'
OK Enough of the speach and lets get on with the Ale! First slug gets poured on the ground in honor of the men we lost and love dearly! Salute!

Return to “Open Forum”