Rise of Flight for FREE

US95Pickett

Rise of Flight for FREE

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, thought you might like to know about the "NEW Unlimited Rise of Flight Demo".

The good news is the RoF Demo is the full version of the Rise of Flight game that you can play for an unlimited time! The bad news is that you can only fly the Spad 13 and the Albatros DVa; any other planes you must purchase in order to fly them. But if you wanted to fly the Rise of Flight game, well, you can't beat FREE and unlimited play time of the game, even though you are limited to just the Spad 13 and Alb. DVa if you didn't want to pay for any other planes.

So, check it out and enjoy!!!
US95Pickett

EDIT: BEFORE following the steps listed below, go to the Rise of Flight forum and register: http://riseofflight.com/en/profile/registration After registering at the Rise of Flight forum, then follow the instructions below to install your free Rise of Flight game. Please note: the download is a LARGE file, approximately 3.7 gigabytes in size...
Dear Pilots,

Welcome to the NEW Unlimited Rise of Flight Demo! This version of Rise of Flight can be played for an unlimited time and features two flyable aircraft with full access to all their features. This should not be viewed as just a Demo, but more as a limited version of the Full game.

Unlike our previous Demo, you can now purchase and add new aircraft and content to the Unlimited ROF Demo. By downloading the Unlimited ROF Demo you can now build your own custom version of ROF by adding content at your own pace through the ROF Store.

The Unlimited ROF Demo includes the following.

- Flyable SPAD 13 and Albatros D.Va.
- Full Access to Single Player and Multiplayer Modes for each aircraft.
- Full Access to Career Mode for each aircraft.
- Full Access to Gunner Positions in Bombers and Recon Aircraft in Multiplayer.

Step 1: Download the Unlimited Rise of Flight Demo .exe from the link below and double click install.
Step 2: Run the ROF Launcher by double clicking the ROF shortcut which was put on your desktop.
Step 3: Once in the launcher, select your game Settings and then click on Update to check for any updates.
Step 4: Install any updates if available and then click on Start and Start one more time to launch the game.
Step 5: Click on "Register Demo or Activate Retail Copy" from the main screen in-game.
Step 6: Enter this code when registering your copy of the Demo.

Unlimited ROF Demo Key-Code: 77777-77777-77777-77777-77771

Download Unlimited ROF Demo Here!

We hope you enjoy,

The ROF Team
http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=20836
Last edited by US95Pickett on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
US95 Odee

Re: Rise of Flight for FREE

Post by US95 Odee »

Ohhh DOH! :mad2:

Aw well, just as good I bought the game, I reckon. Least I can always get more planes.
US95 Odee
Live to fly, Fly to fight, Fight to live! ~ Life's a vicious circle

US95 Punish

Post by US95 Punish »

At least get a bomber Oz so I can gun for you. :deadman2:
US95 Odee

Post by US95 Odee »

US95 Punish wrote:At least get a bomber Oz so I can gun for you. :deadman2:
Yessir... soon as they o on sale :deadman2:
US95 Odee