Odee's Screens

US95 Odee

Odee's Screens

Post by US95 Odee »

S! Mules

Took some screens from tonight's flights with Punish. Gotta say after reviewing my films that my armaments man is going to get the sack for putting in walleyed bullets. I cannot believe how many miss when at 100 to 50 feet behind the target.
:deadman2:

VonKust, heavy and with a dead gunner, still out flew Punish and I near our airbase, despite heavy damage to his plane. Amazing flier, IMHO

If he hadn't fired with his main guns on me, I'd have waved him off... And he managed to safely ditch too.

The price I paid for staring at Von too long while down low. DOH

Now all I gotta do is figure how to edit, reformat and post videos.
:oops: :lol:
US95 Odee
Live to fly, Fly to fight, Fight to live! ~ Life's a vicious circle

US95 Punish

Re: Odee's Screens

Post by US95 Punish »

Man these are fantastic shots. I especially love the up close downed Camel Oz, sorry I did not see these earlier. Great graphics. :) :mad2:
US95 Odee

Post by US95 Odee »

Here's a couple stylized pics of me in German fabric. I know... the shame of it all, but how else was I to get back to our side of the lines without walking?

That's one beat up bird... tyvm ground fire

Fogel slips in for the kill

The Hun in the Sun

Bad strike! Clipped me wingtip they did!

But I brought her back for the boss to yell at me about the damage.

Didn't look so bad from the cockpit.

Damn Flak

What a convoy sees
US95 Odee

US95 Punish

Post by US95 Punish »

Love'em Odee, looks great. :)
US95 2Lt Blake

Post by US95 2Lt Blake »

Salute all!
once again Ive hit an impass. Im totally enjoying the screenshots and video and would like to create some of my own. problem is I cant even find the "folder" in the game. I know Im not really computer savy but the directions in manual are worthless to me.

"the files are stored in a folder with in the game ...\<Game Folder>\Rise of Flight\data\tracks and have gthe form*.trk."
I dont have anything close to this in my list. there all libraries, updates, and such
Im getting really frustrated because I have been trying to get this off and on for over a week. really appreciate any help you can give.
thanks again
"up and at em"
US95 Odee

Post by US95 Odee »

S Blake!

Using PrtScrn key takes an in game JPEG/JPG picture that is saved in your main game folder. You can use PrtScrn in game and in video viewer too. Ctl+R turns the video camera on and off.

If you're running Win7, look in :C/Program files(x86)/Rise of Flight) That's where the screen shots are kept.

The videos are best viewed through the in game viewer, where you can use f2 and Ctrl+f2 to see externals of the friendly and enemy planes, and f5 for ground targets. This is where I get a lot of my screens from, because I can turn off all the ID, and extraneous navigation stuff to get a plain jane plane view.

Hope this helps.
US95 Odee

US95 2Lt Blake

Post by US95 2Lt Blake »

Salute US95 Odee
thanks so much. I am running windows 7 and even with your direction, it took me a minute or two to find it hiding at the top. thanks again. Woo hoo finally. It was frustrating me so.
"up and at em"
US95 Odee

Post by US95 Odee »

US95 2Lt Blake wrote:Salute US95 Odee
thanks so much. I am running windows 7 and even with your direction, it took me a minute or two to find it hiding at the top. thanks again. Woo hoo finally. It was frustrating me so.
:thumbup: :thumbup:
:cool2:
US95 Odee

Return to “General Forum”