theaerodrome website hacked

US95Pickett

theaerodrome website hacked

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, in case you haven't noticed, apparently theaerodrome.com website was hacked and it is now off-line for repairs/rebuilding I'm guessing. It a shame, because theaerodrome.com website was a treasure trove of WW1 information, both the website itself and especially the forum. Hopefully the owners will bring theaerodrome.com website back online before too long, it would be a great loss if they can't.
US95Pickett
US95Pickett

Re: theaerodrome website hacked

Post by US95Pickett »

Update:
theaerodrome.com website is partly back up; the regular website is up but they are still restoring the forum
US95Pickett
US95Willowmaker

Post by US95Willowmaker »

Salute all. Hope all is well with all. Just dropped in to let everyone know I am still alive :mrgreen: Missed flying with u all. I will try and get in and fly in the open servers soon. Miss the fun a lot. :) W.M. :deadman2:
May all your skies be blue. ")
RAF28 Waldo P

Post by RAF28 Waldo P »

Salute Willow

Its great to see you dropping by. We still fly from time to time in ROF, but im not sure about anyone in RB. There is still a few flying in RB but is just a few. If you have or ever get a newer puter the ROF game is a free download with 2 aircraft. Spad and a d7.
And you can also fly gunner for someones bomber. In any case come on back and keep us up on how your doing.

Waldo!!

Return to “General Forum”