WELCOME TO THE NEW US95th\RAF28 WING

This forum is open to all.

Moderator: ph95_admin-2015

US95Smitty

WELCOME TO THE NEW US95th\RAF28 WING

Post by US95Smitty »

S! ALL

IT IS WITH EXTREME JOY That I anounce that we have a great addition to the US95th Squadron.

WELCOME TO THE NEW RAF28 WING

This Is a squad I'm am so prowd of. Each and every one of them I personally count as a dear friend and the Honor of these men Un-disputable In the RB Circuit.

This is truly A Monumentus day for me personaly as I have often wished I could be in 2 squads at once. This would of been Undoubtedly the only other squad I would ever of Joined.

I personally welcome each and every one of you.
Live with Honor...Fly with Honor.....Die with honor
US95Smitty

Post by US95Smitty »

May I be the first to welcome You to the Squad.

Hehe I'm as giddy as a school boy.
Live with Honor...Fly with Honor.....Die with honor
Raf28 nick

Hey

Post by Raf28 nick »

S US95!
I'm still warmen up to this whole tea drinker sharen the same drome as Americans but im shure it'll be a great stay :) . I dont kno any of the forum passwords and what not. You can reach me raf28nick@yahoo.com.

S!
RAF28_Nick
Raf28 nick

Hey

Post by Raf28 nick »

S US95!
I'm still warmen up to this whole tea drinker sharen the same drome as Americans but im shure it'll be a great stay :) . I dont kno any of the forum passwords and what not. You can reach me raf28nick@yahoo.com.

S!
RAF28_Nick
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, hi Nick, glad to have ya with us! To get access to the private sections of the forum, you need to register with the forum, just click on the "register" link at the top of the forum page and fill out the info. I'll receive an email notification of your registration, will approve it and you'll then have access to the private forums. Any questions, email me at us95pickett (at) us95th.org.
US95Pickett
us95damiani

Hey good to have you guys onboard!

Post by us95damiani »

Been flying the servers again lately good to see some familiar faces back
Mike
RAF28 Waldo P

Post by RAF28 Waldo P »

Now that we are in the US95th where's all the ale and whiskey??? Stryker and I have a bet as to, If your supply will make it the night.

Waldo!!
US95Willowmaker

Welcome

Post by US95Willowmaker »

:D Welcome to our humble Abode. Good to have u all with us. W.M. :P
May all your skies be blue. ")
RAF28 Bletchley

here I am

Post by RAF28 Bletchley »

OK, so I have filled in the mess chitty. Now I want a nice billett, a good chair at the bar, a cup of tea at 7:30 EVERY morning.....and my Follies Bergeres print jammies need ironing. Thats all for now chaps.

Bletch 8)
BA_Nemo

Post by BA_Nemo »

Congrats on the merge guys! Formidable team-up :)
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Wow! This is really great! We get to bunk with limies, get drunk with them, and hear sheep stories all night. :lol:
bletchley

Post by bletchley »

No, old chap, thats Australians your thinking of. We quaff real ale and talk about the weather rather alot - incidentally, there is 4/5 cloud cover over souther England today, wind is shifting round to a breezy Nor' Wester with a slight chance of light drizzle this afternoon (outlook changeable), and the 5 day weather forcast is... are you still awake?

Bletch :roll:
Capt. Bletchley, DFC
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

LMAO, Either way It'll be a pleasure! Gimme ona-those Quaffensteiners, or what ever you call em! :lol:

Return to “Open Forum”