can't see severs..

This forum is open to all.

Moderator: ph95_admin-2015

US95Dagger

can't see severs..

Post by US95Dagger »

OK I patched up and still can't see servers.even put in a glide wrapper...really helped the looks.what do I need to see the servers?
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, you need to install the 1078 patch which you can download from the US95th site: http://us95th.org/files/rb3d1078.exe
If you've sucessfully installed the 1078 patch and can't see the servers, then first check your firewall, if you're using one, to make sure that Baronmmp.exe has access to the internet.
Next, open the mplayer.ini file from the C:\SIERRA\RedBaron3D folder and make sure that the metaservers section is similar to this:

[MetaServers]
Server=TCP:rb2.west.won.net:6001
Server=TCP:rb2.east.won.net:6001
Server=UDP:dyn-meta.dynamix.com:47801

It really sounds as if it's either the 1078 patch didn't install correctly, or the Baronmmp.exe (which is for mmp play on the internet) is being blocked by your firewall.

Hope this helps. If it doesn't, we can go to the US95th chat room, or I can start up the US95th TeamSpeak channel and I can try to help you further in troubleshooting the problem.
US95Pickett
US95Dagger

Post by US95Dagger »

Thanks...I forgot about ZA being on.Thanks Pickett. Almost got things back up and running.
US95Smitty

Post by US95Smitty »

Dagger you are without a doubt Beautiful to see. I have missed you Big time. The man who taught me to fly.
Live with Honor...Fly with Honor.....Die with honor

Return to “Open Forum”