Aces Over Wright Field - Lan Party Sept. 30 - Oct. 2, 2005

This forum is open to all.

Moderator: ph95_admin-2015

US95Pickett

Aces Over Wright Field - Lan Party Sept. 30 - Oct. 2, 2005

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, the Red Baron community gathering/lan party/Dawn Patrol air show will be in just 3 weeks - Sept. 30 to Oct. 2, 2005 (Friday - Sunday) at Dayton, Ohio. Here's a list of those pilots we have registered for the dinners on Friday and Saturday nights. Even if you haven't registered, you can still attend the lan party and the Dawn Patrol air show! Hope to see you there!
US95Pickett

S! Everyone!

The time is getting near for the premiere RB3D LAN party event for 2005!

Here is the Aces Over Wright Field guest list as I currently have it;

RAF28Waldo and Darkangel
Felix
WarRobin & 1 guest - PC
Bkdrft & 1 guest
Trouble4u & 3 guests - 2 PC's
lil' Sparrow & 1 guest - PC
Chip Burt - 2 PC's
Murph & 1 guest - PC
Rodman & 1 guest - PC
Rebell & 1 guest - 2 PC's
Austin Powers & 1 guest - PC
Monkey & 1 guest - 2 PC's
Horrido & 3 guests
Hans Richt
Orion - PC
Kpijon
Louvert & 1 guest - PC
Vicar & 1 guest
Draegon & 1 guest - PC
Hunter - PC
Te & 1 guest - PC
Werner von Tobler
AB Hatter
SuperCzar & 1 guest
Ronin
Hammer
Viper
Rhino & 1 guest - PC
Hookman
Buttzell
Osten
Shmertz
Wilhelm
Jumpin Jan
Pat Wilson
Maarvin
Questions
Murunga & 1 guest
Tomcat
Zardo - PC
Pickett & 1 guest - 2 PC's (and Server)
Tiger & 1 guest - 2 PC's

That's 64 guests for the Dawn Patrol Banquet on Saturday night inside the Air Force museum, and the registrations that I received indicate that everyone except Maarvin, Questions, & Felix will also be at dinner Friday, September 30th. That's approximatly 60 of us who I believe will be at the Quaker Steak & Lube for dinner on Friday night.

I want to confirm an accurate number for dinner with the Quaker Steak & Lube, so if you do not plan on attending the dinner on Friday night and your callsign is listed above, please post here.

I would also like to confirm the number of each pilot's guests. And, for those volunteers bringing computers, the number of PC's that they will be bringing.

Note: We have booked 38 of the 40 hotel rooms in our block at the Ramada.

I am going to have to ask the coordinator of special events at the Air Force museum, Denise Bollinger, to bring 100 tickets for the Dawn Patrol Banquet with her to the dinner at the Quaker Steak & Lube on Friday night.

The reason that we will need 100 tickets for the Dawn Patrol Banquet is that we are being joined by the Virtual 31st squadron from Warbirds both for dinner on Friday night at the Quaker Steak & Lube, and for the Dawn Patrol Banquet on Saturday night, October 1st. They have all registered at http://www.virtualaces.net.

Here's a list;

Duke
Pesky
Roan
Big-Mo
JoGunn
Ebee
Vonmc
Goebel
Wipass
Shredder
Ruff
VSLP
Fear
Ctrout
Scarpo
Skylar
Tone
Soul
Scooby
Split
Dslick
Skarp

So, there are about 100 guests going to the Dawn Patrol Banquet in care of your friends at Virtual Aces, and most of us will be having dinner together the night before at the Quaker Steak & Lube.

The museum will be open during the dinner and self touring is permitted. The F-16 simulator will be available as well. We may even be treated to an IMAX movie.

Aces Over Wright Field promises to be an extremely enjoyable time. I hope to see you there.
Last edited by US95Pickett on Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RAF28 Waldo P

Post by RAF28 Waldo P »

Salute Pickett,
You can add my name and my wife (Darkangel) to the list that are coming to Dayton. We just got a flight confimation and booked the room at the Ramada Inn. So I guess I'll see you there huh!

Waldo
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, hey Waldo, that's great!!! Looking forward to seeing you and Darkangel at Dayton! US95Zardo will be there too! Mrs. Pickett and I are really looking forward to it :)
US95Pickett

Return to “Open Forum”