Pickett and Smitty, Thanks!

This forum is open to all.

Moderator: ph95_admin-2015

US95Zardo

Pickett and Smitty, Thanks!

Post by US95Zardo »

I want to extend my thanks to Pickett and Smitty for being indispencible, in my absence!
Pickett! You have done a really great job keeping the Squad up to date with the necessary info to keep us all up to date, with War Forces, and other information you have provided. Not to mention the forum and the way you keep up with it.!
Smitty! I want to thank you for all your energy in not just making sure we up to date, but also with the dedication you are applying to the Squad by spelling out a sound strategy for us all to follow! I know that if we all do our part in the effort to keep winning as much as we are having fun, we will be the well organized squad that RedDwag and Badger has modelled for us in the past, and the other leaders before them. I hope that I too will be an asset to our squad as all of the past and present members have been.
I think we comunicated well. Willow will be pleased to fly with us when he's done killing Bambies Dad! :twisted:
And the comunication issue is solved as far as I'm concerned.
I think our Allies will see that!
So lets keep up the good work and make fun our priority in the game! :D
I also want to say to our allies, I thank you all for being patient with us and being part of a well oiled machine. I hope we can all be this way in all the battles to come in this War Forces tournament.
Yours Trully: US95th Zardo CO.
US95Smitty

Post by US95Smitty »

Thanks for the comendation Zardo. But really it's all a team effort. All we are is coggs in the mechanics. I've learned from the best. Our predisessors such as RedDawg and Badger, Pickett, Chaingun, All of who's shoes are impossable to fill. There Tactics which are the building blocks we use.
Live with Honor...Fly with Honor.....Die with honor
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute Gents!Just came by to drop a line. Will be active soon, inspite of all my obstacles. 8D Really! Not kidding! :roll: :lol:
US95Smitty

Post by US95Smitty »

Been keeping the seat warm for you.
Live with Honor...Fly with Honor.....Die with honor

Return to “Open Forum”