Some single mission RoF footage

US95 Gabi

Some single mission RoF footage

Post by US95 Gabi »

Starring the Nieuport 17 (perhaps try to watch in HD or you won't see the little planes) :)

EDIT by Admin: Gabi, I just added a custom BBCode to our forum and used it to embed your youtube video in your post, hope you don't mind.
US95Pickett
RAF28 Waldo P

Re: Some single mission RoF footage

Post by RAF28 Waldo P »

Thanks Gabi

Looked good. Your shooting is far better than mine in ROF I find myself very jerky when shooting.

Waldo!!
US95 Gabi

Post by US95 Gabi »

@Pickett - great! :) Thank you actually!

@Waldo - thank you :) i have also lowered a little the pitch sensitivity (slope is smaller near the center), mainly for the Camel, but it helps in all planes.

Well, let's re-test the 'youtube' integration feature ;) , as i've made another video:

US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute Yal! Nice on the vids. :) No wonder I couldn't access the forum yesterday. COOL!
I have been playing the Camel for a week now. I'm getting up to 8 kills in the Fly now Mission before I stall or get shot down offline. I still can't get used to the mechanical head technique. And my padlock doesn't always work right. I have window7 and I have to play the game in administrator mode for it to work a little better.But I am enjoying the heck out of the game play. And the graphics are inpeccable. I am learning how not to stall the plane :lol:
I can get up to 8 kills before dying, offline. I think I would get killed 8 times for every kill online :wtf: I am practicing though. Still need to polish up my skills, yet I am getting used to the Camel.Hey Gabi! can you send me your camel settings? I will have to read how to install it and how to capture the videos of the games I play.
I had a good round where I only had four kills but it was suich a thrill ride. I shot down a DrI and climed to the dog fight zone just go go head on to kill a Phaltz DIII with just a snap shot and two more planes spawned at the same time to give me the dance of my life. I shot the Albatros DIII while I was dodging the Phaltz DIII. That Phaltz proved to give me the run for my life and I killed it. That fight lasted about 20 minutes. I had a rush going on and I almost stalled the plane 3 times just to suvive the fight. That will be the mission engraved in my mind forever! :thumbup:
US95 Gabi

Post by US95 Gabi »

Nice Zardo :) RoF sometimes really makes for exciting fights !

Here i put the settings i use for yaw (using pedals, i have some Saiteks), roll and pitch and force feedback values (for joystick - i have MS FFB2). I have only one set, i made it for Camel (sensible in pitch), but i use it for all planes as it gives precision. Hope it helps!

Salute :)
US95Zardo

Post by US95Zardo »

Salute Yal! How are you guys doin? :D
As I told yaz before, I would practice ROF and I Did! :shock:
Been a few weeks that I wanted to dominate the Camel. I think I did! I just did a fly now and shot down 13 planes did not get scratched, and when I ran out of ammo, I was being chased by a Pfalz D.III. As I was headed for the base I saw a convoy and while dodging the Pfalz, I took out four trucks in the convoy, and made the Pfalz crash by making low alt manouvers, before I took out the last truck. :o But I cheated the landing of the Camel by going auto upon ascention. :thumbup: Last night I shot down 15 planes and destroyed a convoy with three of my four bombs and shot the last two with my remaining bullets. :angel:
I still haven't flown on line. But I will soon. I got some vids but I don't know how to make them work. I know where in the folder they are, but haven't played around with them yet. :?

Return to “General Forum”