Skins and Plane Purchases

Post your help requests and suggestions here.
US95 Odee

Skins and Plane Purchases

Post by US95 Odee »

S! Mules

So I buy the FB2, Sopwith Pup and Tripe, Neiuport. Go to fly them, select the plane, look for skins, and all but the Neiuport have one skin available... DEFAULT???? :think:

Do I have to DL every skin for each purchased plane, when the Iron Cross edition should have had the approved skins at least from the date IC went golden?
:mad2: :thumbdown:
US95 Odee
Live to fly, Fly to fight, Fight to live! ~ Life's a vicious circle

US95Pickett

Re: Skins and Plane Purchases

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, Odee, I'm not sure what skins come with the standard RoF ICE edition of the game. When a new patch comes out, usually (but not always) some new skin packs are released with it. You can download the skin packs from here:

http://riseofflight.com/en/community/usefulmaterials

The main official skin pack that you should install is RoF Official Skinspack v.1.020 (available from the link above). It has all official skin packs for the game, up to and including the 1.020 patch (the most recent patch). If you want more historical skin packs, then you would need to download the RoF Community Historical Skinspack Vol.1 through Vol. 7 (if you want all of the historical skins). And if you want all of the non-historical custom skin packs, then you need to download the RoF Community Fictional Skinspack Vol.1 through Vol. 7.

NOTE: all of the skin packs will take awhile to download, so plan accordingly; maybe download the RoF Official Skinspack v.1.020, and start from there.

US95Pickett
US95 Odee

Re: Skins and Plane Purchases

Post by US95 Odee »

S! All

Pickett, thanks so very much for the tip, news and link. Going there now.

:biggrin2:
US95 Odee
Live to fly, Fly to fight, Fight to live! ~ Life's a vicious circle

Return to “Help and Suggestions”